The health benefits of Coriander leaves are numerous.
- It is a natural body cleanser.It removes the toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- On regular usage,it increases the HDL or the good cholesterol levels in the blood
- Good source of Iron and Magnesium
- Has strong antioxidant properties
- Reduces minor swellings
- Promotes liver function etc.
Peanut,roasted - 1 cup
Coriander leaves- 1 bunch
Ginger- 1" piece
Salt to taste
Mustard -1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
Urad dal - 1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves- a few
Oil- 1 teaspoon
- Grind together coriander leaves, peanuts, ginger and salt using water.Transfer the chutney into a bow.
- Heat oil and put in the ingredients listed under seasoning.When it splutters, pour over the chutney and mix well.
You can replace half the quantity of peanuts with grated coconut
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#13
Earlier in this series of 'Postpartum Diet' that is a part of Blogging Marathon #13-
PostPartum period - An Introduction
Nutritional need in Postpartum Period
Manathakkali Vatral Podi
Paneer Ajwain Paratha and Vegetable Dal
Paneer Capsicum Rice
Menthiya soppu Bele Palya - Fenugreek leaves-lentil stirfry.