The ingredients that went into this beverage is healthy and I can guarantee that kids can never say No to it.I know coz my kids cleaned up their glasses.So here is another beverage into which we can sneak into all the healthy stuff and they will never know!!
This is my entry for Blogging Marathon #50, Week 1, Day 1, with the theme Colorful dishes for kids which also happens to be the theme Varada of Varada's Kitchen is hosting as a part of Srivalli's Kids Delight series.
Papaya -1/2 a ripe one
Honey to taste
Chilled water as needed
- Peel and cut the papaya and apple,grate the carrot .
- Blend these with honey.
- Once it is pureed, add water to get the desired consistency.
- Serve chilled...
- Adjust the quantity of the ingredients to suit your taste.
- Sugar can be used instead of honey.But I prefer honey.
- I did not strain the juice. I served it as such.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#50