I have already posted a lemon tea version in my space here but that is a warming tea that you will find irresistible when it is either raining or snowing outside :)
So, here is the cool and refreshing Iced lemon tea...
Recipe source :No Reasons Needed
Water - 2 cups
Tea dust - 2 teaspoons
Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
Sugar - to taste
- Boil water in a pot and put in tea dust and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes / till it comes to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat , strain and let it cool
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Chill well and serve...
- Adjust the sugar and lemon juice to suit your taste
- I poured a batch of this lemon tea into the ice cube tray and served the tea along with these cubes.
- I garnished it with a few mint leaves and they added to the taste and it was all the more refreshing.
- You can also use tea bags / tea leaves for this recipe.
Sending this to Divya's Fun In The Sun event....