The dosas were absolutely delicious ,so soft that it had that 'melt in the mouth' effect. I loved it and am sure to be making this often.Thanks for sharing this recipe Srivalli :)
I used:Recipe source :Cooking 4 All Seasons
Wheat flour- 1 cup
All purpose flour - 1 cup
White rava / Semolina - 1 cup
Bread- 4 slices [ They were thinly sliced]
Yogurt - to prepare the batter
Cooking soda- a pinch
Salt to taste
- In a bowl mix together the flours, salt, cooking soda.
- Dunk the bread sliced in water and squeeze out the water immediately. Add them to the flour mixture.
- Add curd to this mixture and prepare a smooth batter.Add little water if the don't have enough yogurt.
- Let it rest for atleast 2 hours.
- Mix well and check the consistency. Add water so that the batter is thin like rawa dosa batter.
- Heat a griddle and pour a ladle of batter. It spreads itself on the griddle.
- Drizzle oil around the edges and let it cook till the edges crisp.
- Flip it over and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy with sambar and chutney
Hop over to the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#14