As soon as one mentions - Maharastra,the thing that pops up first is the yummy chaats!Who can say no to the tongue tickling chaats!!From the tangy chaats to roti ,pulaos to desserts Maharastra is a rich culinary treasure trove.
So for the next two months I ask you to cook and blog about the tasty Maharastrian cuisine.This cuisine includes dishes from Konkan,South Maharastra,Pune,Vidharba,Nagpur,Kolapur and Aurangabad.
Send me anything ranging from their goda masala, delicious Pav bhaji, Wada pav, Misal, Chivda, Thalipeth, Khichdi, Sheera ,Wada,Bhaji,Amti or just about anything that you love from the Maharastrian cuisine.
Here are a few guideline for the event.
- Cook and blog about any Vegan / Vegetarian dish from 1st Feb 2011- 31st March 2011 and post it in your blog.
- Link to Naina's event page and to this announcement is mandatory.
- Please use the logo in your post
- Send in as many entries as you like. Archived posts are accepted as long as they are re-posted with the links and the logo.
- Non bloggers are also welcome to participate.
- Your name and your blogs name
- Recipe and URL to the post
- Which part of the meal it belongs to [ like beverage/ breakfast/ dessert/ side dish/ main dish etc]
- A picture of the dish.[Please re-size the photo]
Looking forward to your tasty Maharashtrian treats....